Vaxis ATOM 600 KV Wireless Transmitter for RED KOMODO
Wirelessly transmit up to 1080p60 video to monitor your RED KOMODO camera with this ATOM 600 KV Wireless Transmitter from Vaxis. This transmitter allows you to wirelessly transmit 1080p60 video signals to a separately available Vaxis 500 receiver with less than 80 ms latency. The transmitter sends a powerful line-of-sight signal up to 600′.
The transmitter features one SDI input and SDI and HDMI loop outputs, and it also supports multicast over Wi-Fi to up to three mobile iOS devices using the Vaxis Vision app for monitoring. It features a bright, clear OLED display and it has a smart cooling fan that can be turned on and off to prevent noise during your production.
It mounts onto the KOMODO’s dual-battery plate and powers using a V-mount plate for a separately available high-capacity V-mount battery, and it will also pass through power to the camera. The plate can be installed in a horizontal or vertical configuration that can be changed by the user by removing four screws on the battery plate.
- Transmitter unit transmits up to 1080p60 wireless video up to 600′ line of sight
- Transmits with less than 80 ms latency
- Features one SDI input and SDI and HDMI loop outputs
- Powers using a single, separately available V-mount battery that passes power through to the dual-battery plate
- Multicast support for transmitting video via Wi-Fi to up to three iOS devices running the Vaxis Vision app
- Adjustable cooling fan that can be turned on and off
- Bright OLED screen