PANASONIC DC-BGH1E BOX CAMERA
€2.159,00 incl. btw
Op voorraad (kan nabesteld worden) | Geschatte levertijd: 3 tot 6 werkdagen
PANASONIC DC-BGH1E BOX CAMERA
Based on the Micro Four Thirds System, the new LUMIX BGH1 offers increased flexibility and access to an extensive lens lineup, bringing together technologies Panasonic has acquired though the development of professional cinema cameras, camcorders and the LUMIX GH series.
With today’s increased demand for streaming in addition to traditional broadcasting, the LUMIX BGH1 provides a versatile solution in the form of an easy-to-use expandable camera that can be used in multi-camera, drone, IP remote control and live-streaming environments.
Professional-level video quality achieved by high sensitivity and wide dynamic range
The new LUMIX BGH1 integrates a 10.2-megapixel Live MOS Sensor with Dual Native ISO technology and a Venus Engine. Dual Native ISO technology seamlessly utilises two circuits to create two separate native ISO settings, which is used in Panasonic professional Varicam models. Normally, noise increases as sensitivity rises with a single native ISO image sensor, however, an image sensor with Dual Native ISO minimises noise generation by choosing an optimal circuit to use according to the sensitivity before gain processing. As a result, the BGH1 is capable of a maximum ISO 51200 high sensitivity recording.
The LUMIX BGH1 enables 4:2:0 10-bit C4K/4K 60p / 50p internal video recording. It records video with a designated gamma curve compatible with ITU-R BT.2100, and you can now choose Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) in Photo Style. A low-bit-rate recording mode C4K/4K HEVC/H.265 for HLG is also available.
The V-Log L featuring log characteristics with 13 stops of wide dynamic range is pre-installed. It is also capable of C4K/4K 4:2:2 10-bit output via HDMI.
The VFR (Variable Frame Rate) lets users record overcranked / undercranked video in C4K/4K (60 fps, maximum 2.5x slower in 24p) and FHD (240 fps, maximum 10x slower in 24p)*. The minimum frame rate for quick motion video is 2 fps.
* The angle of view is reduced when the frame rate is set to 201 fps.
User convenience in film production and simple scalability with external devices
The LUMIX BGH1 benefits from a new heat dispersion structure to achieve unlimited video recording. The body frame is composed of aluminum and magnesium alloy, making the camera both durable and lightweight.
The LUMIX BGH1 is a compact box-style camera complying with Power over Ethernet+ (PoE+) protocols. Control over maximum of 12 LUMIX BGH1 cameras*1 is available using Panasonic PC software ‘LUMIX Tether for Multicam’*². With a future firmware update, it will also support wired IP streaming (RTP/RTSP).
In addition to a USB 3.1 Type-C port, it is also equipped with a 3G-SDI and a HDMI Type-A terminal, which can be used for simultaneous output. Furthermore, Genlock IN and Timecode IN/OUT functions which enable multi-angle synchronised video recording are available, allowing the user to build a scalable system with external monitors, rigs and gimbals supplied from other manufacturers.
The LUMIX BGH1 is equipped with a double SD Card slot for backup recording or relay recording.
- M4/3 10.2MP MOS sensor
- Anamorphic video support
- MFT lens mount
- 13 stops of dynamic range
- Dual native ISO
- Lightweight at 1.2 lb
- Internal fan to keep camera cool
- Measures less than 4″ square for lightweight applications on drones or gimbals
- HDMI 2.0 and 3G-SDI video outputs
- Record up to 4K60 10-bit 4:2:2 to SD cards or HDMI/3G-SDI outputs simultaneously
- Unlimited recording time
- USB 2.1 Gen 1 Type-C input for control with LUMIX Tether app
- 2.5mm LANC input for camera control
- Gigabit Ethernet via RJ45 for remote control and PoE+ power support
- Direct IP streaming with a future firmware update
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support to control the camera using a smartphone or tablet
- Integrated stereo microphone, 3.5mm mic input, and 3.5mm headphone output
- The optional DMW-XLR1 XLR adapter can be installed using the camera’s hot shoe
- Four programmable Fn buttons
- Tally lights on front and rear
- Genlock BNC input/output
- Timecode BNC input/output
- Dual SD card slots
- Included 12 VDC power adapter
- Integrated VBR battery mount
- Cable lock